Directions to Amakhala Woodbury Lodge
- From Port Elizabeth take the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- Approximately 50 km from Port Elizabeth is an intersection, keep left on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- From the intersection travel for a further 13km towards Amakhala Game Reserve.
- See road signs of various Amakhala lodges along the way. There is no central entrance.
- Once you pass the Bushman's River, Woodbury Lodge entrance will be on the right under the thatch roof
- Once in the reserve, follow the signs to Woodbury Lodge