Directions to Amakhala Leeuwenbosch Country House
- From Port Elizabeth take the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- Approximately 50 km from Port Elizabeth is an intersection, keep left on the N2 towards Grahamstown.
- From the intersection travel for a further 13km towards Amakhala Game Reserve.
- See road signs of various Amakhala lodges along the way.
- Follow the signs to Amakhala Leeuwenbosch Country House.
Directions from Amakhala Leeuwenbosch Country House
- Head northwest towards N2
- Continue on N2 to Port Elizabeth
- Turn left onto N2
- N2 turns slightly left and becomes N2
- Take exit 751B for M4/Settlers Way toward PE Airport/Port Elizabeth
- Merge onto Settlers Hwy/M4
- Continue on M9 to your destination
- Turn right onto Walmer Blvd/M9 Continue to follow M9
- Turn left onto 3rd Ave
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto De Havilland 160
- Port Elizabeth International Airport