Directions to Gorah Elephant Camp
- Travel on the N2 towards Port Elizabeth.
- bypass Port Elizabeth and follow the Grahamstown signs - N2 towards Colchester
- On the N2 after crossing the Sunday's River bridge, look out for signs for Addo Elephant Park/Camp Matyholweni Gate turn off to your left
- Follow the road for 1km until you get to a sign for Addo National Park turn off towards your right
- After turning right, follow the road for 2Km to the Addo National Park Matyholweni Gate
- Follow the Road straight for 15.8 Km (You will pass Vukani loop, Mbotyi loop, Ngulube loop and Harveys Loop)
- You will reach a 4 way cross road where you will turn right towards the N10 Exit Gate (0,5 Km)
- The Gorah Elephant Camp Gate sits to your left immediately.
Directions from Gorah Elephant Camp
- Head back along main access road to the Gorah Gate
- Turn right and proceed for 0.5km until you reach a 4 way crossing and turn left
- Follow the Road straight for 15.8 Km (You will pass Harveys loop, Ngulube loop, Mbotyi loop and Vukani Loop)
- Once you have exited the Addo National Park Matyholweni Gate, follow the road for 2km and turn left
- Follow the road for 1km until to you reach the N2
- Turn right onto the N2 and continue till you see Summerstrand/Airport signs to your left.