Directions to Harnas Wildlife Foundation
- Harnas Wildlife Foundation is located 307 km east of Windhoek
- To get to Harnas Wildlife Foundation from Windhoek; drive east to Gobabis on the B6 for 204 km.
- Pass through Gobabis and exit on the B6 towards the Botswana border. Proceed for 5km on the B6 and turn left on the C22 to Drimiopsis.
- Continue for another 40 km to Drimiopsis and turn right on the gravel road, M131, for 51 km.
- Harnas Main Gate will be on your left. Proceed through the gates for another 12 km to reach the lodge.
- Gravel roads are well maintained and sedan vehicles will easily be able to reach the destination.
- GPS Coordinates for Lodge: S21°47’12.48” E19°22’18.21”