Directions to Leopard Hills Private Game Lodge
- From Johannesburg take the N4 to Nelspruit. Once in Nelspruit, carry on towards White River, then take the R40 Main Road to Hazyview.
- Once in Hazyview, along the main road at the traffic lights, turn right and take the R536 to Paul Kruger Gate.
- Approximately 35km along this road, and just after the Saringwa River, look out for signs indicating the Newington Gate and the following:
- “Huntington, Lilydale & Justicia” on the left hand side of the road.
- Newington Gate accesses the Sabi Sands so follow these signs.
- Turn left here and follow this gravel road for ± 9km. You will come to a cross roads, turn right here.
- After about 1.8 km you will be at a T-junction, turn left. Another 0.5 km further turn left again and this road leads to Newington Gate.
- 1km further you’ll find the Newington Gate where you will be required to pay an entrance fee and per passenger entering the reserve.
- Once through the gate, turn left. Follow the signs to Leopard Hills.