Directions to Colona Castle
- After leaving the airport, follow the sign to the N2 in the direction of Cape Town.
- Continue until the road starts to rise at the foot of Table Mountain (approximately 11 kms), turn left onto the off ramp signposted to M3
- Continue on this M3 Highway to the end (approximately 12 kms). At the traffic lights at the top of the ramp,
- turn right in the direction of Ou Kaapse Weg and Noordhoek, and left at the first traffic lights in the direction of Stonehurst.
- Keep left at the circle and drive down Westlake Avenue until the T junction with Boyes Drive.
- Turn right into Boyes Drive (M75). (You will be driving around the Westlake Golf Course.)
- Boyes Drive rises and travels along the mountain contour. Continue for 2,5 kms and turn left into Old Boyes Drive.
- Drive down until you reach a hairpin bend. At this point, turn off to the left and keep to the upper road, Verwood Street.
- Colona Castle is the first property on the left, painted yellow.